DS-200 PRO Series professional lap counter for one or two 2 lane slot car tracks.
Works with any kind of slot track on the market!
- 13 different race programmes: Endurance, Rally-Slot, GT, Training, F-1, Dragsters, etc... with the different control and track systems combination.
- 4 digits per lane. Quick and easy reading of timing/laps, with only one push.
- PERMANENT programming. The device memorises the programming until next change (although it may be disconnected)
- It is the only lap counter designed for DRAGSTER races, together with “Dragster Box Set” light tree starting signal.
- Specific programming for RALLY-SLOT races:
- Maximum time for a section.
- Shows laps/timing in seconds during the race.
- Once the section has finished, the lap counter shows time recorded in seconds, to thousands of seconds.
- Partial lap timing.
- Beep signal last lap.
- Race number programming.
- Ready to work with intelligent chip card “DS Card Control” (ref.DS-0062).
- Time programming: Maximum 10 hours. Minimum 10 seconds.
- Lap programming: Maximum 9999 laps. Minimum 1 lap.
- Minimal time programming between lap and lap in order to avoid recording more laps due to another car or object. Thus, we can programme a minimal time per lap with a close record to the average time per lap. You will be able to make motor tests with the cable V-shaped (ref.DS-0018), recording the top speed, partial timing from track section.
- Programming the desired car control system: TOTAL or INDEPENDENT lanes, for any kind of race
- Programming the start with power on the track (for instance, keeping an eye on the lights and penalising one lap the car passing under the bridge before the lights are red) or without power on the track (for instance: the traditional system where models start at the same time, due to the control of the “Stop & Go Box” (ref. DS-0021) or “PRO Stop & Go Box” (ref. DS-0061).
- Track power control: Cars always stop at the end of the race, due to the power cut form the “Stop & Go Box” (ref. DS-0021) or “PRO Stop & Go Box” (ref. DS-0061), if installed.
- PAUSE option. We can stop the race and the time record, so we can continue the race from the same point.
- RS-232C exit to PC connection. The cable is not supplied with the lap counter; we recommend the cable manufactured by DS, with reference DS-0052.
- Lap timing of every lane when the car is crossing the sensor.
- Time spend or time left for the finishing the race, during or at the end of the race.
- 3 fastest laps time record of each lane during or at the end of the race.
- Partial timing of each lap for Rally-Slot.
- Total time record at the end of the programmed laps for each lane, at the end of the race.
- Timing data displayed in: thousands and tenth thousands of a second.
- Blinking of the winner lane.
- Blinking of the best lap time record of the race.
- Red/green lights for visual control of the race start.
- Acoustic signals for: programming, start, last lap, end of race, pause and fastest lap.
- Connection to our card readers “DS Card Control” (ref. DS-0062), with a card like the ones used at the telephones, for the control of races, drivers, track renting, etc…
For the correct working of this lap counter you need a power
supply of 12 V. maximum and at least 1 A. D/C.
We recommend the DS Power Supply - reference DS-0051.
Trade sensor is need to operate. Choose from DS wide
range of sensors for many track systems.
Secure Online Shopping
We only charge for items when ready to be dispatched
Payment by card or PayPal is pre-authorised online and is only charged when the items are ready to be dispatched.
Pre-order items will only be charged when the product arrives in-stock and is ready to be dispatched.
UK, Europe and Worldwide Delivery
Parcels are dispatched Monday to Friday
We aim to process and dispatch orders received by 5pm Monday to Friday the next working day.
At Pendle Slot Racing we take great care and pride in making sure that each parcel is securely packed.
Delivery prices & info
Visit & collect at our showroom
We are not just an online shop, why not visit our showroom and raceway.
Online orders selected for in-store pick-up can be collected during our office opening hours.
Showroom visiting times & info