MRRC Monza M2 Chassis 69-99mm.
Easy to set-up multipurpose racing chassis for slot car self-construction in 1/32 scale.
Thanks to an extra low profile design with adjustable wheelbase, the chassis provides ideal requirements for motorization of suitable sized injection molded plastic or resin casted car bodies.
The chassis can be individually completed for driving with or without traction magnets.
Package contains 1 two-piece chassis, 1 center insert and 4 guide washer.
Monza M1 Universal:
• Universal slot car chassis 1/32 scale.
• Designed for authentic model motor racing on home race sets and club tracks.
• Sidewinder conception with mid engine in transverse installation.
• Rear wheel drive.
• Extra low profile design.
• Front axle carrier with self-adjust swing axle.
• Two-piece chassis for accurate screw assembly.
• Made of special polymer plastic material.
• Fits 333 and SlimLine motors.
• Chassis front section to fit A-type traction magnets or trim weights.
• Chassis center section to fit A-type traction magnets or trim weights.
• Chassis rear section to fit A-type traction magnets or trim weights.
• Chassis side sections to mount C-type trim weights.
• Motor mounting with optional screw fixing.
• Optional center insert featuring two cavities to fit round chassis magnets.
• Standard car body mounting by screw fixing.
Dimensions and Weight:
• Distance guide to rear axle at least 2.913“ (74mm) by shortest wheelbase 2.716“ (69mm).
• Chassis height 0.401“ (10.2mm) front / 0.354 (9.0mm) center / 0.646“ (11.8mm) rear.
• Chassis height 0.472“ (12.0mm) rear with motor mounted inside chassis.
• Chassis width 1.003“ (25.5mm) front / 1.771“ (45.0mm) center / 0.960“ (24.4mm) rear.
Adjustable wheelbase settings:
1 ) From 2.716“ (69mm) to 3.307“ (84mm) recommended in combination with universal body mounting,
2 ) From 2.716“ (69mm) to 3.700“ (94mm) with standard body mounting.
• Guide holder fits Ø5/33“ (3,8mm) guides.
• Front axle mount brackets fits Ø3/32“ (2.38mm) axles.
• Rear axle mount brackets fits Ø11/16“ (4.5mm) bearings.
• Standard car body mounting holes fits suitable sized MRRC bodies, or where possible, screw holes of car bodies made by other makers.
Secure Online Shopping
We only charge for items when ready to be dispatched
Payment by card or PayPal is pre-authorised online and is only charged when the items are ready to be dispatched.
Pre-order items will only be charged when the product arrives in-stock and is ready to be dispatched.
UK, Europe and Worldwide Delivery
COVID-19 UPDATE: Online & Phone Orders for Delivery ✓
Pendle Slot Racing continue to process online orders for UK and International customers.
Our delivery partners are maintaining services meaning your parcels will continue to be collected from Pendle Slot Racing (Monday to Friday)
Please be aware delivery times maybe slightly longer than usual and delays in local delivery may occur - More Info
Postage & Packaging
The shipping price is dynamically calculated at the checkout pages - Delivery info
At Pendle Slot Racing we take great care and pride in making sure that each parcel is securely packed.