Scaleauto 1/24 NR2 basic chassis kit with carbon fiber parts and suspension.
Designed for Formula One or Indy type cars.
1. New main base
2. Perfectly flat and smooth surface.
3. Wider and new weight distribution to allow better handling and updated materials for improved stiffness and hardness.
4. Carbon fiber parts for better performance.
5. Updated front and rear axle mount lightweight design, made in precision CNC.
6. Front axle subframe with adjustable suspension system, adjustable for all wheelbases from 101mm to 156mm.
7. Rear axle subframe in light carbon fiber or steel for long motor can or small motor cans. Allow for 2 or 3 suspension pivoting points for much smoother cornering.
8. 2 axle front mount options, updated design and easier fixing system. With different height sizes to allow all race rules options.
9. L shaped motor mount option to fix in 2 points to avoid motor movement.
10. Top H movement stoppers allowed.
11. Low weight guide holder with standard fixing or Pro adjustable guide fixing option.
12. Middle suspension pivots system, fully adjustable.
13. Different carbon front spoiler sizes for modern or classic cars.
Wheels, tyres, motor and mechanical parts not included.
Secure Online Shopping
We only charge for items when ready to be dispatched
Payment by card or PayPal is pre-authorised online and is only charged when the items are ready to be dispatched.
Pre-order items will only be charged when the product arrives in-stock and is ready to be dispatched.
UK, Europe and Worldwide Delivery
Parcels are dispatched Monday to Friday
We aim to process and dispatch orders received by 5pm Monday to Friday the next working day.
At Pendle Slot Racing we take great care and pride in making sure that each parcel is securely packed.